Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Smash that netbook.

My elderly father is still driving me nuts.  I didn't know him as a child, and you can count how many times I've met him since I was about 8 on two hands.  Now in his eighties, the Octo has decided that we are a family again.

The resulting decision sees my telephone ring about 10 times a day sometimes.  The kids are getting fed up of it, the man is getting fed up of it, and it interferes with my daily life enormously

Sometimes he is on the phone for an hour or more at a time.

It is almost ALWAYS to do with his netbook.  The one he can't figure out how to use.  I go over and over and over the same things and he still can't quite get it.

He says he's grateful for the netbook bringing us back together as a family.

I want to smash that netbook SOOO BADLY.

And since I can't do that, will somebody please buy him a bigger screen.

1 comment:

Bloggers love comments, I'd love if you'd share your opinion.